Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NaNoWriMo!

National Novel Writing Month is almost here! I still haven't finished my stories for my thesis, but screw it, I work better on a deadline anyway.

I'm linking to my nanowrimo.org page because it's easier than trying to figure out how many % I am finished with the thing on the fly, and nanowrimo.org is specifically set up to do just that.

At the end of the first week of November I'll put up an excerpt both here on the blog, and on nanowrimo.org.

I still haven't decided which one of the five (yes, five!) novel length projects that I've been back-burnering to attempt for NaNoWriMo, but I'm leaning toward 'non-euclidean-quantum-tesseract-in-back-of-a-panel-van-buddy-roadtrip-adventure.' (This is not the actual title.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Ninja, I added you as a nano writing buddy. Welcome to the insanity! :) Now I have more progress bars on this blog to stalk. *eyes the Themselves 25 bar and waits patiently*

    ReplyDelete