Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chuck & Sarah vs the Recruits Finale

So, wow. It's been another couple of months since I've been back here, remembering to post anything at all.
Chuck & Sarah vs the Recruits is complete. Chapter 32, 33 and brief epilogue can be found here.

That's the last Fanfic project I'll be working on for the foreseeable future. NaNoWriMo is here, and I'm working on original fiction again. You can follow/stalk my progress on my novel here.

Anybody wanting to be my writing buddy for the slog to 50k (and beyond) is welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Ah.. I am both stoked and saddened by this post. I am really looking forward to your novel so I am glad you are working on that, however, I was sooo looking forward to Chuck vs the U-boat as well. Thank you, though for the great fanfics you did contribute to the chuckFFworld and I await your novel with high expectations :)

    Mobi Cobbult (over at FF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see what you've been up to. You are missed in the Chuck fandom but also I would love to support whatever your writing currently. Tnaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they said ;) I don't know if you are aware but your a bit of a celebrity in the Chuck fandom. I'm currently re-reading Chuck vs the Sunken Treasure for the umpteenth time and was wondering how you were doing. Anyhow I hope this message finds you well and I hope that you are still writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that men can wear this style of clothing while they are training has really helped to increase the popularity of this sport. It is also important that you know how to choose the right size and style of gi for your particular needs. Get more interesting details about coolest bjj gi check out this site.

    ReplyDelete