Thursday, March 29, 2012

RE: Chuck & Sarah vs the Recruits

Chapter 15 of Chuck & Sarah vs the Recruits is up.

Or it should be soon, currently, the link isn't working for me.

I've been pretty bad about keeping up posting here on the blog, so I think it's time for an update.
Chuck & Sarah vs the Recruits is at roughly the half-way point, and I think it's simmering along nicely and about to burst into a boil.
But I'm going to be slowing down in updating to concentrate on my original works. I'm still going to finish Recruits, but my priorities are shifting.

Because let's face it, fanfiction don't pay no bills.

2 comments:

  1. The link works for me, but FFnet alerts are down. Off to read the chapter now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely about having to slow down on doing Fan Fiction. I have another story in the works but haven't been able to do any regular work on it. Real life has just gotten in the way too much and yes indeed...fan fiction does not pay bills!

    ReplyDelete