Monday, March 14, 2011

Sigh of premature relief...

Yay me! Got all my revisions turned in, and my preface revision turned in. All I have to do now is make final changes, and print up 3 copies of my 102 page thesis for my committee and sound smart and don't have a panic attack on the 24th when I defend.

102 pages... 0_0. Yikes.
Granted, that's only 27,000 words and my shortest story online is like 56,000. But still, I worked hard on those 27,000 words. Not that I didn't work hard on vs. The Bunker... just... this post got away from me somewhere.

Happy day! Going to order a pizza... you know... later, when the pizza place is open.

Also: Spring Break!

Also also: Too Much Caffeine!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your thesis defense tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, alright! I suppose we should be referring to you as Master ninja_Vanish now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Master ninja_Vanish it is!!!!!!

    -JS Fan

    ReplyDelete